Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Membership between “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” and the Customer referred also as either Member or Client
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
BY USING THE “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Internet web site is provided by “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach Ltd” ('the Company'). This is a legal agreement between you and “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach Ltd”. By using this website, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use or access this web site. The client personal registration form also known as the application form is a contractual offer by you to us subject to these Terms and Conditions and no others. On acceptance by us, there exists a binding contractual relationship between you and us. This document ('The Membership Terms and Conditions') sets out the relationship between you and the Company. The Company agrees with you as follows: Definitions, in this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings: 'Us' refers to “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” and 'we', ‘business’ and 'our' will be construed accordingly. 'You' refers to the customer, member, client or user who uses the site subject to these Terms and Conditions and 'your' will be construed accordingly. 'Advertisement' refers to the Advertisement(s) placed by you on the “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach'' web site. 'Site' means our web site located at www. muslimmatrimonialcoach.com, and 'Content' means the information and other material available within the website.
1. Membership Conditions
1. We are a private members club and will only accept membership applications from single, widowed, divorced adults of the Muslim religion, (under Islamic sharia law) over 18 years of age. No children are eligible to apply for such membership. We do not accept any applications from ‘Separated’ individuals as this is not a valid recognised status under Islamic law. Divorced individuals would need to prove they are legally divorced in the UK and that the relevant females have undergone their respective ‘iddah’ waiting period.
2. Your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3. We ask you to confirm and we would like to ensure all our members are genuine practising or striving to be practising Muslims who follow their faith honestly and obediently.
4. We are mainly a UK based members organisation dealing with UK based users. Although we cater for overseas members, and welcome members from USA, Canada and Australia, Pakistan and India, we can only do so, in order to safeguard member’s interest, that so long as all those members agree and have this understanding that those members looking, accepting or requesting overseas matches will require to take their own additional steps by themselves to ensure profiles are genuine and honest, then we are happy to include those overseas member’s details in our database. We provide no assurances or any guarantees that UK or other Non UK members will however take an interest in overseas members profiles. However MMC will do its best to check as much as possible about the client's ID and background.
5. We cooperate with relevant law enforcement enquiries including other parties’ rights to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and other rights. You expressly authorise us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other Government Agencies including the Police which we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity which is or may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
2. Membership Fees
1. Prior to acceptance by us of your Advertisement you will submit to us:
2. A completed proforma Client Profile Registration application form that we will provide you;
3. We will request for sight of your Original ID document and Proof of your address;
4. You are striving to be a practising Muslim, you follow the Qur’an and Sunnah and you strive to pray obligatory 5x a day and do not belong to any deviant group or any banned extremist group.
5. We may request sight of any proof of your professional qualifications we may request, e.g., Doctor’s country registration or Accountant’s membership. Etc
6. The appropriate fee, which shall be made payable to “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” from whom all transaction receipts will be issued;
7. At least one appropriate colour image sent electronically via e-mail in such format as we notify you in advance for our records as part of the member profile. The photo will not be displayed on our site. Photos can also be taken by a member of our team if you call into our main head office, and we will use this for our information but will not be on display as part of your profile online.
8. You agree to pay for our services:
1. We offer a range of standard packages to suit the individual:
(a) Pay as You go service which is a 12 months membership package and comprises basically of 2 fees that are payable, the Registration fee and the Marriage (Nikah) fee.
(b) Pay as You go PLUS service which comprises of 2 fees that are payable, the Registration fee and the
Marriage fee (Nikah) fee
(c) VIP MAX Service which comprises 2 fees
that are payable, The Consulting fee and the Marriage (Nikah) fee. Both (b) and
(c) have no time limits to membership. Membership is unlimited.
(d) In addition to (1) we offer as add-on Blended Coaching and Therapy Packages ranging from the Bronze, Silver, Gold and the Platinum package. If you sign up to any of these packages, the full fee is payable in advance and we will then discuss and agree a feasible schedule to undertake the coaching session to suit your circumstances.
2. Our fees are fair and very competitive and reflect the current market in which this business operates and reflects the personalised professional service that we offer.
3. For the Pay as You Go Package:
(a) The ‘registration fee’ is the fee that you pay in advance to us when you have agreed to join our database to be listed as an approved professional or person looking for a partner. This fee is paid before we process your details. It is to be included along with your completed profile form you send us along with photos of yourself and any proof of your ID, that we request. It is paid immediately to enable us to proceed with your search. This fee can be paid by Bank transfer, credit card or debit card, PayPal or any other online payment method as agreed. We do NOT accept cash. Once we have checked this has been received, we will aim to process your application within 7 working days of receipt. The ‘Registration fee’ entitles you to 12 months membership on our database. You will not be required to pay this again until the first day after the 12 months has passed, subject to any changes that we bring where we change our ‘business model’. We will write to all our members in advance about any impending changes, so every member will receive advance notice and have the opportunity to decide if this new revised service is suitable for them. The fee is non-refundable, should you decide to remove your details from the database at any time after registration. The current Registration fee is set at £125.00 (as at December 2021) Please note, this will increase to £250 from 1st January 2022.
(b) The ‘nikah fee’ is due, after you have paid the Registration fee, once the couple and their respective parents are satisfied by the match provided and they make their intentions known that they wish to get married. This will be in the form of a verbal or written message to us. This ‘intention to get married’ process varies from time to time according to the individual’s circumstances. But as a rule of thumb, we don’t feel it is appropriate or even healthy for the couple who are satisfied by the match to say they wish to ‘get to know one another’ via chat or video calls, date like a normal married couple or they wish to continually meet privately unchaperoned too many times or they go out their way to conceal the truth from their parents or the office about their ongoing relationship. Purely for sake of guidance and clarity, we at “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” feel where a matched couple like one another and have real genuine compatibility, and are happy with the match, then our advice is that they should not wait longer than 4-6 weeks from the date they first meet to announce their intentions to marry. The nikah fee is due at this time. We feel that the match has been approved by both parties. Please note that you will also agree that where you conceal information about an ongoing relationship from the office about your relationships and meet in secret, exchange chat and calls and conduct a pre-marital relationship, then the Nikah fee is due from both parties immediately. We have the right to take this fee from the details of the card you leave with us and you have given us authority to do so by signing this agreement.
The current Nikah fee is set at £275.00 (as at December 2021). This fee will remain at this level from 1st January 2022.
4. For the Pay as You Go PLUS Package:
(a) The ‘registration fee’ is the fee that you pay in advance to us when you have agreed to join our database to be listed as an approved professional or person looking for a partner. This fee is paid before we process your details. It is to be included along with your completed profile form you send us along with photos of yourself and any proof of your ID, that we request. It is paid immediately to enable us to proceed with your search. This fee can be paid by Bank transfer, credit card or debit card, PayPal or any other online payment method as agreed. We do NOT accept cash. Once we have checked this has been received, we will aim to process your application within 7 working days of receipt. The ‘Registration fee’ entitles you to life time membership on our database. Unlike the PAYG package, with the PAYG PLUS package, you will not be required to pay this again, subject to any changes that we bring where we change our ‘business model’. We will write to all our members in advance about any impending changes, so every member will receive advance notice and have the opportunity to decide if this new revised service is suitable for them. The fee is non-refundable, should you decide to remove your details from the database at any time after registration. The current Registration fee is set at £500 (as at December 2021) Please note, this will remain at this level 1st January 2022.
(b) The ‘nikah fee’ is due, after you have paid the Registration fee, once the couple and their respective parents are satisfied by the match provided and they make their intentions known that they wish to get married. This will be in the form of a verbal or written message to us. This ‘intention to get married’ process varies from time to time according to the individual’s circumstances. But as a rule of thumb, we don’t feel it is appropriate or even healthy for the couple who are satisfied by the match to say they wish to ‘get to know one another’ via chat or video calls, date like a normal married couple or they wish to continually meet privately unchaperoned too many times or they go out their way to conceal the truth from their parents or the office about their ongoing relationship. Purely for sake of guidance and clarity, we at “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” feel where a matched couple like one and other and have real genuine compatibility, and are happy with the match, then our advice is that they should not wait longer than 4-6 weeks from the date they first meet to announce their intentions to marry. The nikah fee is due at this time. We feel that the match has been approved by both parties. Please note that you will also agree that where you conceal information about an ongoing relationship from the office about your relationships and meet in secret, exchange chat and calls and conduct a pre-marital relationship, then the Nikah fee is due from both parties immediately. We have the right to take this fee from the details of the card you leave with us and you have given us authority to do so by signing this agreement.
The current Nikah fee is set at £275.00 (as at December 2021). This fee will remain at this level from 1st January 2022.
5. For the VIP MAX Package:
(a) The ‘consulting fee’ is the fee that you pay in advance to us when you instruct us to find a specific professional person of specific requirements with specific defined criteria; called head hunting service. We will personally visit your chosen location to meet you privately at an agreed time and date, either your home or a chosen private or public place. This fee is paid before we process your details. It is paid, along with receiving details of where you would like to meet us, options for times and dates and a brief outline about yourself and what you are seeking. We will at the meeting require you to satisfy us with your ID and proof of your address. We will take some appropriate photos of you to use as your profile picture. We will complete and make your client profile form on your behalf. The fee is paid immediately to enable us to proceed with your search. This fee can be paid by Bank transfer, credit card or debit card, PayPal or any other online payment method as agreed. We do NOT accept cash. Once we have checked this has been received, we will aim to process your application within 24 hrs of receipt. The ‘Consulting fee’ entitles you to life time membership on our database. You will not be required to pay this again, subject to any changes that we bring where we change our ‘business model’. We will write to all our members in advance about any impending changes, so every member will receive advance notice and have the opportunity to decide if this new revised service is suitable for them. The fee is non-refundable, should you decide to remove your details from the database at any time after instructing us. The current Consulting fee is set at £1,500.00 (as at December 2021).
(b) The ‘nikah fee’ is due after you have paid the ‘Consulting fee’, once the couple and their respective parents are satisfied by the match provided and they make their intentions known that they wish to get married. This will be in the form of a verbal or written message to us. This ‘intention to get married’ process varies from time to time according to the individual’s circumstances. But as a rule of thumb, we don’t feel it is appropriate or even healthy for the couple who are satisfied by the match to say they wish to ‘get to know one another’ via chat or video calls, date like a normal married couple or they wish to continually meet privately unchaperoned too many times or they go out their way to conceal the truth from their parents or the office about their ongoing relationship. Purely for sake of guidance and clarity, we at “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” feel where a couple like one and other and have real genuine compatibility, and are happy with the match, then our advice is that they should not wait longer than 4-6 weeks from the date they first meet to announce their intentions to marry. The nikah fee is due at this time. We feel that the match has been approved by both parties. Please note that you will also agree that where you conceal information about an ongoing relationship from the office about your relationships and meet in secret, exchange chat and calls and conduct a pre-marital relationship, then the Nikah fee is due from both parties immediately. We have the right to take this fee from the details of the card you leave with us and you have given us authority to do so by signing this agreement.
The current Nikah fee is set at £275.00 (as at December 2021). This fee will remain at this level from 1st January 2022.
6. For the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Package includes the
3(a) and (b) that includes coaching services in addition.
7. We ask for the fee for these packages to be paid in advance as this way we are satisfied that you are committed to go ahead, serious about it and we can then schedule the services without delay. All fees are paid either by Bank transfer or credit card before any coaching sessions are given.
8. Please NOTE: At present we do not offer a system where payments can be made by instalments. We do not offer a subscription service at present.
9. No refunds will be given either in whole or part unless there is an agreed error by both parties and both parties must communicate any errors immediately in writing to one another via email. We will naturally treat each situation fairly and on a case-by-case basis. If we are unable to provide a minimum of 1 Introduction within 6 months of you registering with us, then you have the option to request a refund of half of the fees paid in advance. This will also mean that your membership will end and your details removed and deleted from our database.
10. You acknowledge and agree that, where you are unable to meet the scheduled coaching session you are obliged to give us 24 hours’ notice in writing in advance, requesting to reschedule any agreed coaching session, so that the slot can be offered to someone else. We will endeavour to reschedule the coaching session to another day that suits you.
11. Where you fail to give us 24 hours’ notice, or you do not turn up for the session, the session booked and scheduled will be charged as if given and attended. No refund will be due.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive all written communication on a timely basis and all correct amount of due fees and any other prompt payment, as we will not be held responsible for payments not being received or being delayed.
13. We are not liable for any charges that your bank or credit card company makes on you if you do not have the appropriate funds in your account to make the payment.
14. In any situation, if the fee is not paid on or before the due date, i.e. at registration or agreed consulting service or at time when the intention of nikah is made as defined above, or the purchase of a package that includes relationships and coaching session, we shall, until actual payment of the fee, have the right to contact you and your legal guardians and suspend display of and cancel membership with immediate effect. We will either take legal action to claim the fees due or we will activate our right to charge your card the nikah fees as mentioned above as per this agreement.
15. Where relevant, the fee in respect of any subsequent periods shall be in accordance with our then current rate card, which we may vary from time to time, due to our business model changing provided notice thereof has been given to you not less than 30 days before the end of any relevant period where applicable.
16. Delivery times for services purchased on the site can vary, depending on your payment method.
3. Your Responsibilities
1. Although MMC will take care to check all clients for their ID and professional and education backgrounds as much as it can, you must also satisfy yourself as to the bona fides of those to whom you are introduced. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members both on and off the site. However, we will offer advice and instructions at all times to ensure everyone is safe and protected. We will do our best to provide proper instructions for your needs. We will request though in the first instance that all meetings take place in our own offices at the times we set or have agreed with you.
2. The data posted to a profile has to accurately reflect the details of only the appropriate person using the profile. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you about yourself to us for inclusion in your profile advertisement listing. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you share or transmit to other members outside the profile sharing that we undertake. We will only share that information we have agreed with you to share either via profile or via message to the appropriate member.
3. Individuals are only permitted to have a single member profile
listing on the site, under no circumstances are duplicate or test profiles will
4. You will agree for us to conduct our own checks on you and ensure that the details provided match you and your situation as best we can. We may conduct further checks about you to satisfy ourselves. This will be explained and discussed with you and we will only do so, once you have agreed to it.
5. All clients and members will familiarise themselves with MMC Code of conduct. You will not post on our service, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, sectarian, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights, and rights of privacy).
6. You will not share with another member your profile that includes within your profile content any personal or office contact information or clues pertaining to personal contact or social media information including, but not limited to; Email, Telephone, any phone systems message system, Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube or any social media accounts, Street address, Full name, URL, MSN/Yahoo chat or any other communication systems including all kinds of social media Apps. All your personal contact details and photo will be safe and protected from your online profile and will not be shared with anyone until you have instructed us to do so with a profile that you have expressed interest in.
7. You will not use offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information.
8. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam mail or share hyperlink messages to other members.
9. If you do advertise or promote any service without permission (permission will only be given in writing if applicable) you agree to pay a standard advertising rate of £150 per day for everyday your account has been on “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” starting from the day you registered. You will be personally liable if we are not able to recover the sum of monies from the company advertised and we will take legal action to enforce this.
10. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
11. Regarding abuse to staff, zero tolerance policy, we will not tolerate any abuse towards any of the Site admin staff at any time.
12. You will use our services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo which does not comply with these prohibitions.
13. You will communicate with us via telephone, either choosing to use our land line or advertised number or mobile number during normal office hours or you can send us a WhatsApp message or you can email us at our official email address. We will try to answer calls or respond to messages outside normal offices whenever we can. We do not advise members or callers to message us via social media accounts, especially where you want to reach us urgently.
14. With regards to the PAYG Package, you will communicate with us at least 10 days before the end of your 12 months membership and inform us if you wish to renew your membership or you wish not to use our service again.
15. As a Muslim Matrimonial Matchmaking agency we also work and collaborate with other reputable Matchmaking/introductory agencies to find share and match suitable profiles. We are one of a few leading “Muslim” focused UK agencies that have a reputation in this respect. Where information or profile details are provided to us to match with any of our clients, or where we share details of our listed profiles with other agencies to find a suitable match for their clients, the sharing and matching process is for the sole purpose of introductions and potential matchmaking and nothing else. All the details shared between agencies and ourselves is treated in strict confidence. We have agreed terms between ourselves that we will not approach their client directly and other agencies will not approach our clients directly unless permission has been granted by the respective agency.
16. Our clients will agree that they will permit their details and related information to be shared at times and used for the purpose of finding a suitable match by another agency. We will keep your details private and confidential and will not share this with anyone unless you give us permission to do so. Our clients will also agree not to disclose confidential agreements, information or details of fees paid by them to any agency or client and likewise we and other agencies that we collaborate with, will not disclose that information to any of their agencies or members.
17. Clients or Members will be aware and accept that it does take time
and effort to find suitable matches and that generally even if a profile is
liked by one party, the other party may not find their profile appealing.
Finding a match works both ways. MMC will do its best to try to make all their
clients and members appealing to interested parties. MMC will offer non biassed
and non judgemental advice where it sees fit to do so to benefit their clients
and members. Clients or Members agree to remain hopeful, flexible and patient and
will need to compromise in some cases where MMC feels the need for this. MMC
will not tolerate any Client or Member becoming angry or rude or writing
abusive messages to any member of MMC staff during their membership with MMC.
4. Our Responsibilities
1. We reserve the right to reject an application on any basis and without providing a reason. We will however do our best to try to tell you the main reason.
2. We will at the registration stage ask questions about your background and about your beliefs and followings and in some cases ask you to give evidence of your Islamic knowledge. We may want to conduct some specific checks about you to verify your ID and background. You will be asked to pay for this service in some cases, unless you are able to prove the facts we seek.
3. We reserve the right to expel you immediately in the event that you lied about any personal details or you lied about your background and your religious following or we found that your behaviour has caused a complaint and we consider that complaint to be serious and justified. No refunds will be provided if we find that this is the case.
4. We reserve the right to suspend, amend, or delete any profile, without notice, if we deem; you behave in an unprofessional manner; or acting in an inappropriate manner; or breaking the site Terms and Conditions or site Code of Conduct; or for other safety and security reasons.
5. It is your responsibility to inform us to delete your profile after you no longer wish to remain a member, or unless you choose to renew your membership with the PAYG package and pay the further applicable fees, or wish your profile to remain visible on our service at an agreed fee.
6. Signing and submitting the application form, for processing, authorises us to share, network and list your details on appropriate platforms for sharing but we will withhold your chosen personal details about you and we will not display your photograph as part of your member profile; it also authorises us to collect and accept the fees due from you and that you have formally agreed to pay the agreed nikah fee at a later date once a match has been agreed.
7. We reserve the right to monitor any messaging service that we
offer and other 'Community engagement facilities' (as defined in clause 16 below)
to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and for ongoing
development of the site.
8. We reserve the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
9. In the event that you receive via the Site an e-mail or other communication from any alleged or confirmed member which you consider to be either defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal, or which you consider in any other way infringes the rights of you or another (in all cases an 'Offensive Message'), you should (a) print off and retain a hard copy and (b) save in electronic format a copy of each such Offensive Message. Being able to produce a copy of the Offensive Message is likely to be necessary if you wish to take further action in respect of such Offensive Message either by way of complaint to us, the Police or any other regulatory body. For the avoidance of doubt, we confirm that we are unable to track, store and/or trace every e-mail or other communication passing between our members. We repeat that no liability can attach to us as a result of your receipt of the type of communication referred to in this Paragraph.
10. We will do our best to answer all calls to the office or via private mobile and respond to social media messages and any text or WhatsApp messages during normal office hours. However, we will try our best to respond to any calls and messages outside normal offices whenever we can. We do not advise members or callers to message us via social media accounts, especially where you want to reach us urgently.
11. We adhere to a strict code of practice that you can find further
details about on our webpage.
1. We expect from all our members to behave and act in a professional and decent manner. We cannot always guarantee this.
2. We do not accept any liability for your conduct or behaviour before, during or after an introduction has been made nor for any information being forwarded on to a third party. We accept no liability for any act conduct or your behaviour or comments to or with third parties at social events or in the online private video/chat rooms. In no event (except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence) shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the site are not affected.
3. We aim to maintain good, reliable and truthful information throughout our site. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through our service are those of their respective authors and not ours, and should not be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopt nor endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on our service, or transmitted to our members.
4. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: It is possible that other customers or users (including unauthorised users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on to our site and you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you respond to and reply and post on the site or release to other customers and profile holders.
5. We take great care during the registration process to check that all our members are who they say they are and we can match them to their official ID documents and they have a legal UK address and any other Professional verifications to validate their marital and professional status. Although we take strict steps to conduct the checks and we approve them as members we do not have the full guarantees about them nor take responsibility or have the technical means to verify the character or personality of some persons who register as members or use our services, or to verify member content. This applies more so for our overseas members based outside the UK.
1. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs) relating to or arising out of your use of our service, including any breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
7. Data Protection
8. From time to time, we may provide other selected ‘halal’ companies some of your details so that you may receive other offers and information which may be of interest to you. If you would rather your details are not passed on then please confirm this in writing to us either via our Business postal address as given online or via email to: [email protected] Please note that the information you provide that are selectively listed may also pass to countries outside Europe (except for the normal routing requirements of the internet). We will not pass any personal or sensitive details to countries outside Europe, except in accordance with the eighth Data Protection Principle as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. If you wish for all direct communication between yourself and the site to be terminated then please confirm this in writing to us.
1. This agreement, once the registration process, whether for standard package, standard Plus or VIP Max service has been undertaken and completed, this shall continue indefinitely unless, either you or ourselves have given the other party not less than 7 days' prior written notice of termination to take effect at the end of any such period. You will be refunded in full less the admin charge of £50.
2. We may terminate this agreement forthwith if you breach any term of this agreement and (if capable of remedy) has not been remedied within days of being notified of the breach by us.
3. Any rights accrued prior to termination of this agreement shall survive its termination including your obligation to make payment in accordance with clause 3.2.
10. Rights Granted/ Rights Reserved
1. The content of the Site is for your personal use only and you may download the Content onto only one computer hard drive. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content. You also agree NOT to reuse or reclassify, recreate and use any profiles that are listed on our site without our prior permission.
1. You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that fault may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in or to the Site at any time.
2. The Site is not available in all territories.
12. Force Majeure
1. We accept no liability for any temporary or even permanent unavailability of the Site arising from events of any kind or circumstances which are outside our control even though we shall use all reasonable endeavours to minimise or mitigate the effects of any such force majeure but this will not release you by reason of such force majeure from any obligation to indemnify or make any payment due under these Terms and Conditions.
1. We will perform our services with reasonable care and skill. No representation or warranty is given that the services will be uninterrupted or error free or that all errors or defects can be corrected or remedied.
2. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by any third party (including without limitation, any loss of use of any software or equipment, or loss of or spoiling of any data) resulting from any defect, deficiency or error in any equipment or software or any associated documentation, or for any failure or interruption of any telecommunications facilities or network systems which is beyond our control.
3. You further acknowledge that some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content. But we will endeavour to ensure to the best of our ability that it is accurate and honest.
4. Links (including “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” blogs, features and news)
5. This Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. The products and services offered by us are sometimes through selected ‘halal’ third party companies. These third-party companies will provide additional products and services for and on our behalf. By using any of these third-party companies, you are agreeing to be bound by, and comply with, their terms and conditions or terms of service. These third-party companies are not parts of or associates of our Company and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses or damages caused by a third-party company. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through a recommended third-party company. If you accept any products or services offered by a third-party company, then all communication must be between you and the third-party company. We will not be responsible or liable for any communication or misrepresentation of the third-party company. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any dissatisfaction or violation of terms and conditions by either party should write an official letter to us stating all facts and instances.
14. Intellectual Property and Use of Software
1. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Content shall remain vested in us or our licensors. Your use of any template files or software that is made available to download from the Site or via any hyperlink contained on the Site ('Software') is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ('Licence Agreement'). You may not install, copy or use any template files or Software which is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless you first agree to the terms of such Licence Agreement. All title, copyrights and other intellectual property subsisting in this site or in any artwork connected with the site belong to us and will remain our property at all times.
15. Proprietary Rights
1. Where applicable, you represent and warrant to us that the information shared and posted by us, (which does not include your personal details and photograph), you confirm that the photograph is of you and that you are the exclusive author and the exclusive owner of your photographs. You assign to us, with full title guarantee, your profile and your photographs during the registration stage, at any time, in connection with the site absolutely any and all moral rights to be identified as the author of your profile and ownership of photograph and any similar rights in any jurisdiction in the world. In addition other names or copyrighted information, which has copyright protection, whether or not it is identified except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission by the owner of such information, you will not copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display or sell any such proprietary information, By posting information or content on any Service, sharing your photograph with us, you automatically grant, and you represent that you have the right to grant, to us and other members, free of charge, an irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, reuse, copy, copyright, print, promote, publish, republish and distribute whether online or offline, with various publishers through any media, for art, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever, such content and photographs and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other format without restriction, in conjunction with your name or a fictitious name, such information and you grant and authorise sub-licences of any of the foregoing.
16. Security (where relevant)
1. Where relevant and if appropriate with us and where our business model uses such, you are responsible for the security and proper use of any user names or reference allocated to your profile and any passwords if relevant or reference codes given to you, used from time to time in connection with the Site and you must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people.
2. Where relevant you must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that your user’s name and password where relevant is likely to become known to someone, not authorised to use it, or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way.
3. If you forget or lose a password or user name you must contact us and may be asked to satisfy such security checks as we operate.
4. We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Site and the Services immediately if we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security.
5. We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the site.
6. You must immediately inform us of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the Site.
7. We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Site and the Services immediately, if we consider that there has been any mis-use of the site.
8. We reserve the right to verify the details of any member of the Site, and ask them to satisfy such security checks as we operate.
9. We reserve the right to review any and all communications made via the Site for security purposes.
17. Further Security and your Safety
1. We do not share your photographs or personal details online in the public domain in the profile(s) that we list. We only share photographs via secure means, eg email or encrypted means between interested party and will only share the male’s picture(s) with the female and her family in the first instance and then only share the female’s picture(s) with the male and his family if she or her family have given authority for us to do so after viewing the male’s picture(s).
2. We only share the male’s contact number with the female and her family once and only when both parties have approved the profiles and wish to conduct a call between them, we then disclose the male’s telephone number and authorise the female to contact the male at an agreed time and day only by using Private ID call (by changing the setting on the phone or dialling a prefix before the caller number) that means when she calls him, her number is not displayed on his phone. This helps with safety and privacy throughout the process. At no time should either party arrange calls between themselves or disclose their contact details to one another without first consulting us. If you do so then you face the risk of being charged the ‘nikah fee’ due to us immediately, as we are NOT a dating site, but a marital site and we will ask for this to be paid even if later you discover he or she were not the right match for you.
18. Community Facilities
1. You agree to use the personal web pages, bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively 'Community Facilities') contained on the Site only to send and receive messages and material which are proper and related to the particular Community Facility and agree to use the Site and any Community Facility contained on it in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose. You agree that when using a Community Facility or any other part of the Site, you will not do any of the following:
2. Violate or infringe the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
3. Upload or transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, racially abusive, sexually explicit or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
4. Upload or transmit any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes which may damage the operation of another's computer.
5. Use any Community Facility or other part of the Site in a way which may cause the same to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired.
6. Attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of a Community Facility or any other part of the Site.
7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
8. Download any file posted by another user of a Community Facility which you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
9. You accept responsibility for any content or material which you upload to or transmit through a Community Facility. You acknowledge that all Community Facilities are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that personal web page entries, chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by us, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by us. We reserve the unilateral right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Community Facilities received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings (although, for the avoidance of doubt, any contents which we do not remove are not endorsed by us), and to deny at our sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice. You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any user arising out of that user's use of any Community Facility or any other part of the Site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on the Site from time to time are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event and you agree not to imply any such representation by us. If you have a complaint about the use by any other user of any Community Facility, please email us at [email protected]
10. The following non-exhaustive list sets out your specific obligations: -
a. You will not impersonate any person or entity.
b. You are not a non-practising Muslim and you do not follow any deviant or extremist groups
c. You do not hold extremist views or belong to any extremist or deviant Islamic group
d. You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
e. You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
f. You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or, in any way reproduce or circumvent navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
g. You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, transmit any proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such rights.
h. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices of this Service.
i. You will not interfere with or disrupt any Service or any site, servers or networks service or site.
j. You will not post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material which contains software or other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the fundamental computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
k. You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise information transmitted through the Service.
l. You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or reproduce the profiles or list them on your sites without our permission.
m. You will not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us or the site connected to the Service in order to direct any person to any other website.
n. You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or any software used on or for the Service or enable others to do so.
o. You will not solicit personal identifying information from other users for commercial purposes.
p. You will not solicit money from other users.
q. You will not promote information which is knowingly false, misleading or encourage activities or conduct which is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
r. You have no Police record, or been declared bankrupt or have any form of criminal record.
s. Where you have chosen it, you will instruct us to renew and pay
the required fees or remove your details from our files with regards to the
PAYG package after every 12 months’ time period.
19. Personal Information Policy
1. We specifically ask when we need information that personally identifies you ('Personal Information'). For example, if you wish to register as a member of the Site, we ask you for your name and email address and we verify this by matching it to your official ID documentation that you agree and freely share with us. We don’t and will not aim to provide your Personal Information to any relevant third-parties from whom you may purchase products or services through the Site and to the sponsors of any competitions on the Site in which you participate. We also use your Personal Information to operate the Site and to keep you up to date with new features of the Site. We may, occasionally, use your Personal Information to inform you of new services and products from us. We will not provide your Personal Information to carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or directly from other suppliers, please inform us in writing to our email address or head office address as given in 22. To make sure that your Personal Information for your Member profile is correct and up-to-date, you should review and update your personal information regularly. You may also require us to delete the Personal Information we hold about you and if you wish us to do so, please notify us by email to [email protected] If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email to [email protected] and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem.
1. We may from time to time hold social events. Invitations to attend and purchase tickets for our events are at our sole discretion and subject to the terms and conditions of attending events, available in writing from us. We make no guarantee as to the number (if any) of social events which we will organise, nor the number of compatible introductions made to you.
1. Notices shall be given to the relevant party at the addresses given by you, or at such address as is notified to the other for this purpose.
2. The aggregate liability of us to you in respect of any breach of any terms of this agreement by us shall, in any event, be limited to the amount of the fee paid by you.
3. All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling or unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change any advertised price at any time.
4. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of Advertisements and can only be varied in writing and signed by both of us.
5. We may assign the benefit (subject to the burden) of this agreement to any purchasers of our business.
6. Our website is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software resulting from your access and/or use of the website.
7. Profiles that are inactive for a period of 12 months or more may be removed from the website without notice. You will receive no refunds for this.
8. Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts.
10. Each party confirms that, save as expressly set out in this agreement, no term of this agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party who but for that Act would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
22. Company Registered Details
“The Muslim Matrimonial Coach Ltd” 7 Bell Yard, Strand, London WC2A 2JR; Tel: 0203 326 1764; Birmingham Office: 0121 387 8478. Contact during UK office hours; Mobile/Weechat: +44 742 920 8291 (answered during normal office hours); Email: [email protected]
23. Copyright Notice
All material on this website is copyright. You may only use it in the ways authorised by the copyright owner. All site design, text, graphics, user interfaces, software and their selection and arrangements are ©2021 “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach”.
24. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website without prior written permission of “The Muslim Matrimonial Coach” is strictly prohibited.